UWM Canvas is an innovative platform that provides a full set of tools and capabilities to assist current teaching and learning practices. This webpage will teach you to log in to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Canvas & with cutting-edge technology and features an intuitive, user-friendly interface that is simple for educators and students.
You receive a complete solution with the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM)Canvas, which includes features like online assignments, grade book, chat, quizzes, debates, and multimedia content production. Our platform connects smoothly with many other tools and apps, resulting in a truly adaptable and personalized experience.
You can access the Canvas login portal 24/7 to manage your academic records. The Canvas portal is secure, confidential, and easy to use.
How to log into UWM Canvas Step by step
If you want to access all features like online assignments, courses, facilities & other programmes. You have to login into UWM Canvas with your Email Id (epantherID@uwm.edu) & password that you can have during registration; Hare is the login process step by step:
Login With Computer
- Log in to UWM Canvas: https://uwm.edu/canvas/home/ on your web browser.
- After that, click on Log Into Canvas.
- Enter your login details, Email Id (epantherID@uwm.edu), and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Log In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your UWM Canvas Account anytime; that’s the beauty of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee online features.
Check our previously published article on the Benefits of UWM Canvas.
Login With Canvas Student App
Students can access grades, course content, and more using the Canvas app on their smartphones. Follow the guide below to access the UWM Canvas app login.
- First, download and install the Canvas Student App on your phone or Tablet, Apple or Android.
- Afterwards, Open the Canvas Student app, and search for the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- And then, display it on your device; list the campuses, and select.
- Afterwards, click on Web Login.
- Please enter your Email Id (epantherID@uwm.edu) and, Password.
- Afterwards, click on the sign-in button to access your UWM Canvas dashboard.
How to Recover My UWM Canvas Login Password
If you forget your password, follow the steps below to reset it.
Step 1: Navigate to this URL https://uwm.edu/canvas/home/ on your web browser.
Step 2: Scroll down and tap on Forgot your Password.
Step 3: Enter your (epantherID@uwm.edu)
Note: If you have any queries or problems resetting your password manually, call UMW Customer Help at 1-833-826-8713 to speak with a technician who can assist you.
Check our previously published article Why Can’t I Access The Canvas Student Mobile App?
Editorial Note: The University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only; This article is helpful for UWM Canvas Students.