STC Blackboard is an educational platform South Texas College (STC) uses to provide students with access to course materials, assignments, and other resources. It allows students to communicate with their professors, submit assignments, and view their grades.
It also provides tools for professors to create and manage course content and assessments. If you have any specific questions related to the online blackboard, please let me know, and I will do my best to help.
How to Access STC Blackboard Login?
Now let us get started with this guide and check out the methods for login in and registering online. They are as mentioned below; remember all steps to access Blackboard Portal; read the step below. But Before login into your account, what do you need?
- You must be a student of South Texas College.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
- Username & Password.
STC Blackboard Login Process Step by step
- Navigate to this URL https://www.southtexascollege.edu/ on your web browser.
- Once on the College homepage, tap on the Blackboard button in the top right corner
- A new screen will pop up; Insert your username and password to sign in.
- Once on JagNet, tap on the Blackboard Icon under the Student Apps section.
- A new window will pop up – which is Blackboard. You can see a list of your South Texas College courses.
- Tap on the course name (in blue font) to view assignments, exams, etc.
STC Blackboard Login via Mobile App Blackboard Learn
- First, download and install the App for Andriod | Apple device on your phone or tablet.
- After that, Open the Blackboard Learn app and search the college name South Texas College.
- Tab on Web Login.
- Enter your details, Email address & Password.
Note: You can also log in via GitHub Account; but you must have a personal GitHub Account.
Check our previously published article on the WKU Blackboard.
Recover your Login Password If you Forgot It.
If you misplaced your login information Username or Password, then read this step carefully. You can quickly recover your Login details; but what do you need before retrieving a Forgotten Username or Password? You must have access to a registered email id.
- Navigate the official website for recovery https://mypassword.southtexascollege.edu/
- Tap on Can’t access your account?
- Enter your Username (STC student email address) and then enter the verification code. Select “Next.”
- You will now be able to choose how to receive a verification code to update your password. You can select if you want to be emailed, texted, or called with the verification code. If you still need to set up both authenticated email and phone, you would only have the option for the one you set up.
- Once you receive the verification code via email, text, or phone call, enter it and select “Next.”
- Now you can reset your password and select “Finish.”
- Your password is reset, and you can log in normally to access your student email.
Note: If you are having issues logging into Blackboard, please visit: https://southtexascollege.blackboard.com/ and click on the “Change password or Unlock Account” link or call (956) 872-2111.
Check our previously published article on the UML Blackboard.
The benefit of Stc Blackboard
- Receive alerts about events and changes in your courses.
- Complete assignments and tests.
- Check All Course Details
- View your grades for classes, assignments, and tests.
- Access and manage your course materials at any time, anywhere.
- Personalized Study Plan
- Faculty can Embed videos and multimedia within instructional content and contexts.
Blackboard Student Orientation
Step 1: Log in to Blackboard, once you’re logged in to your account, you’ll be able to access all of your courses and course materials.
Step 2: Find the “Online: Blackboard Online Student Orientation” Course Once you’ve logged in to Blackboard, look for a course titled “Online: Blackboard Online Student Orientation.” This course provides a tutorial on navigating Blackboard and is essential for new students.
Step 3: Tap on the Course Title: Once you’ve found the “Online: Blackboard Online Student Orientation” course, click on the title to enter the course.
Step 4: Once you’re in the course, you’ll receive a tutorial on navigating Blackboard. This tutorial covers all the basics, including accessing course materials, submitting assignments, and communicating with your instructors and classmates.
STC Blackboard Help & Support
South Texas College provides excellent help & support for STC Blackboard. They answer common questions, such as how to access Blackboard and your courses, which can be found in the sections below: Logging In to Blackboard and Frequently Asked Questions.
- STC Blackboard Technical Support Number: 956-872-2538
- Phone: 956-872-2598
- Support Form: IT Self Service
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Hours 24/7
Contact STC Blackboard through Social Media Channels
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some FAQs with answers about Blackboard.
Click the JagMail tab.
Click Jagmail Single Sign On.
Log into Windows Live using the User ID and temporary password as indicated above.
Change your password.
Forward JagMail (optional)
Navigate to this Webpage and log in using your STC username and password.
Yes, you can view your grades, available under the “Gradebook” or “Grades” section in the course content.
If your course does not appear then, please contact the Distance Education department so we can look into your account. Dial 📞956-872-2598.
Thank you for visiting our website. For further information or any query, please visit the contact page. Check our previously published article on the WKU Blackboard App.