SLCC Canvas is likely a learning management system that Salt Lake Community College uses. Canvas is a popular platform for schools and universities to manage and deliver online course content. Salt Lake Community College will likely use it to provide its students with online resources and course materials.
If you have any specific questions about how to use SLCC Canvas, please let me know, and I will do my best to help.
What is SLCC Canvas
SLCC Canvas is an online learning management system (LMS) used by Salt Lake Community College (SLCC), a college in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States. Canvas is a platform that allows SLCC faculty to create and manage course content, assignments, assessments, and communication with students in a virtual classroom environment.
Students can access Canvas to view course materials, submit assignments, participate in online discussions, and receive instructor feedback. It provides a centralized platform for managing and organizing course content and interactions, making it easier for students and faculty to collaborate and engage in online learning.
Explore: RCC Canvas
How to Access SLCC Canvas Login?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the online login and register methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to SLCC Canvas Portal; read the step below. But what do you need before accessing your SLCC Eagle Online Canvas account on the website?
- You must be registered at Salt Lake Community College.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
If you have registered on SLCC Canvas Portal Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://slcc.instructure.com/ on your web browser.
- After that, enter your SLCC Email address and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Log In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login tab on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen, view all of your classes.
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen.
- If you are enrolled in multiple courses, use the same login. Once logged in, click “Courses” to select between your courses.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your SLCC Canvas Account anytime; that’s the beauty of the Salt Lake Community College online features.
Login From Mobile with Canvas Student App
- First, download and install the Canvas Student App on your phone or Tablet, Apple or Android.
- After that, Open the Canvas Student app, and search Salt Lake Community College.
- And then, display it on your device; list the campuses, and select.
- After that, click on Web Login.
- Please enter your Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and, Password.
- After that, click on the sign-in button to access your SLCC Canvas dashboard.
Recover SLCC Login Password
Navigate to this URL https://slcc.instructure.com/ link and click on the Forgot My Password link, enter your username, and answer the questions presented to receive a password reset. Need more info, visit this webpage.
Note: Only the username or userID must be typed in the fields provided. Do not add @slcc.edu to the username or userID.
Benefits of the SLCC Canvas
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
Explore: UW Madison Canvas
SLCC Canvas Contact Details
4600 South Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84123
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 7 pm
Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm
Contact SLCC Canvas through social media channels
SLCC Canvas Important Links
✅Login & Manage: https://slcc.instructure.com/
✅Salt Lake Community College (SLCC): https://www.slcc.edu/
✅Academic Calendars: https://www.slcc.edu/academics/index.aspx
✅MY SLCC: https://experience.elluciancloud.com/slcc/
Frequently Asked Questions
SLCC’s Student Express is located on the second floor of the Student Center on the Taylorsville Redwood Campus. They provide information to help students get enrolled and oriented to SLCC.
SLCC is an open enrollment institution, which means there is no minimum ACT or GPA requirement to be admitted.
SLCC’s main campus is at 4600 South Redwood Road, Salt Lake City, UT 84123.
SLCC’s student services hours are Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 7 pm and Friday: 8 am – 4:30 pm.
ENGL 1010 (EN) is an introductory writing course at SLCC.
SLCC’s Student Services assists with admissions, registration, financial aid, academic advising, and other student-related services.
Information about SLCC’s community health leadership program can be found on their website.
Students can stop by SLCC’s Student Express on the Taylorsville Redwood Campus anytime for information and assistance with enrollment and orientation.
This page contains all the information required by an SLCC Canvas Login Online Portal account user. You can access your Salt Lake Community College Portal online using this login with PC or App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; for further information, please visit the UGAELC.
Editorial Note: Salt Lake Community College does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only; This article is helpful for SLCCCanvas Students.