MSDWT Canvas is likely a learning management system used by Washington Township Schools. Canvas is a popular platform for schools and universities to manage and deliver online course content. Washington Township Schools will likely use it to provide its students with online resources and course materials.
If you have any specific questions about how to use MSDWT Canvas, please let me know, and I will do my best to help.
What is MSDWT Canvas
MSDWT stands for Metropolitan School District of Washington Township, which encompasses a group of schools located in the northern section of Indianapolis, Indiana, and Marion County. The district has been known for its educational leadership in the state of Indiana for over 60 years. The official website of MSDWT provides information about the schools within the district, including their contact details. According to one search result, the address for the district office is 8550 Woodfield Crossing Blvd., Indianapolis, IN 46240. The district website offers details about each school within the district.
Check our previously published article on NSU Canvas.
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://msdwt.instructure.com/login on your web browser.
- After that, enter your MSDWT Email address and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Log In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login tab on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen, view all of your classes.
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen.
- If you are enrolled in multiple courses, use the same login. Once logged in, click on “Courses” to select between your courses.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your MSDWT Canvas Account anytime; that’s the beauty of the Virginia Commonwealth University online features.
Login From Mobile with Canvas Student App
- First, download and install the Canvas Student App on your phone or Tablet, Apple or Android.
- After that, Open the Canvas Student app, and search Virginia Commonwealth University.
- And then, display it on your device; list the campuses, and select.
- After that, click on Web Login.
- Please enter your MSDWT Login and, Password.
- After that, click on the sign-in button to access your MSDWT Canvas dashboard.
Recover MSDWT Login Password
Navigate to this URL https://msdwt.instructure.com/login link and click on the Forgot My Password link, enter your username, and answer the questions presented to receive a password reset. Need more info, visit this webpage.
Note: Only the username or userID must be typed in the fields provided. Do not add @msdwt.edu to the username or userID.
Check our previously published article on BPCC Canvas.
Benefits of the MSDWT Canvas
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
MSDWT Canvas Contact Details
Call: 📞(317) 845-9400
8550 Woodfield Crossing Blvd.Indianapolis, IN 46240
Hours of Operation:
Mondays – Fridays: 9:00 A.M. until 5:00 P.M.
Contact MSDWT Canvas through social media channels
Frequently Asked Questions
The gifted education program in MSDWT is called “Compass.” All second-grade students in the township are tested for the program in the spring. Students who qualify are invited to participate in the program starting in third grade. Crooked Creek is one of three sites in the district where the Compass program is offered.
Kindergarten enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year opened on Monday, February 13, 2023. Students must be at least five years old by August 1, 2023, to start kindergarten in August 2023. However, if a child turns five years old after August 1, 2023, and on or before October 1, 2023, an appeal can be submitted for consideration.
In the past ten years, Washington Township Schools (MSDWT) suffered a permanent cut in funding of $3 million due to the state of Indiana cutting $300 million from public education in 2010. Unfortunately, this loss of funding was never restored.
Parents can submit an appeal if their child’s birthday falls after the August 1 cutoff date but on or before October 1. The appeal is for their child to be considered for enrollment in kindergarten for the respective school year.
The Compass program, the gifted education program, is offered at three sites within the MSDWT district. Crooked Creek is one of those sites where students can participate in the program.
To register a child for kindergarten at MSDWT, parents can visit the official MSDWT website for registration information and guidelines. The specific process and requirements may vary, so it is advisable to refer to the official website for accurate details.
No, the loss of funding suffered by MSDWT due to the state of Indiana cutting $300 million from public education in 2010 has never been restored. MSDWT experienced a permanent cut in funding of $3 million.
This page contains all the information required by an MSDWT Canvas Login Online Portal account user. You can access your Washington Township Schools Portal online using this login with PC or App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; for further information, please visit the UGAELC.
Editorial Note: Washington Township Schools does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only; This article is helpful for MSDWT Canvas Students.
Check our previously published article on Cherokee Canvas.