BPCC Canvas is likely a learning management system used by Bossier Parish Community College. Canvas is a popular platform for schools and universities to manage and deliver online course content. Bossier Parish Community College will likely use it to provide its students with online resources and course materials.
If you have any specific questions about how to use BPCC Canvas, please let me know, and I will do my best to help.
What is BPCC Canvas
BPCC Canvas refers to the Canvas learning management system used by Bossier Parish Community College (BPCC). Canvas is an online platform that allows students and instructors to access course materials, submit assignments, participate in discussions, and communicate with each other. It serves as a central hub for online learning and course management.
How to Access BPCC Canvas Login?
Now let us start with this guide and check out the online login and register methods. They are as mentioned below; remember all the steps to log in to BPCC Canvas Portal; read the step below. But what do you need before accessing your BPCC Eagle Online Canvas account on the website?
- You must be registered at Bossier Parish Community College.
- It is necessary to have an internet connection.
- Before you begin the login process, ensure you have dependable internet security software installed on your computer, like Avast Internet Security.
- Recommend Browser Use Safari or Google Chrome.
If you have already registered on BPCC Canvas Portal Now, the two most popular methods for signing in are through websites and applications. Both of these ways require an internet-connected device, such as a laptop, pc, phone, or similar device.
Check our previously published article on Cherokee Canvas.
Login From Computer
- Navigate to this URL https://mybpcc.instructure.com on your web browser.
- After that, enter your BPCC Username and Password.
- After Filling in all details, click on Log In.
- You are logging in successfully.
- After the login tab on the ‘Courses’ link at the upper right-side corner of the screen, view all of your classes.
- Begin exploring the content of your course by utilizing the menu bar on the left side of your screen.
- If you are enrolled in multiple courses, use the same login. Once logged in, click on “Courses” to select between your courses.
- After the login account is online, you can access and manage your BPCC Canvas Account anytime; that’s the beauty of the Bossier Parish Community College online features.
Login From Mobile with Canvas Student App
- First, download and install the Canvas Student App on your phone or Tablet, Apple or Android.
- After that, Open the Canvas Student app, and search Bossier Parish Community College.
- And then, display it on your device; list the campuses, and select.
- After that, click on Web Login.
- Please enter your Username) and, Password.
- After that, click on the sign-in button to access your BPCC Canvas dashboard.
Recover BPCC Login Password
Navigate to this URL https://mybpcc.instructure.com link and click on the Forgot My Password link, enter your username, and answer the questions presented to receive a password reset. Need more info, visit this webpage.
Note: Only the username or userID must be typed in the fields provided. Do not add @bpcc.edu to the username or userID.
Benefits of the BPCC Canvas
- The central location of course documents
- Central location for communicating with students
- Electronic grade book
- Built-in Web-based tools
- Electronic submission of assignments
- Electronic tests and quizzes
- Self- and peer-assignment
Check our previously published article on MYDSD Canvas.
BPCC Canvas Contact Details
6220 E. Texas Street, Bossier City, LA
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Contact BPCC Canvas through social media channels
Frequently Asked Questions
Bossier Parish Community College was established in 1967 by the Louisiana State Legislature as a pilot program for two-year commuter colleges.
BPCC has adapted its approach to the COVID-19 pandemic by aligning its strategies with best practices for student health and success. They have a Cavalier Commitment to guide their behaviour as a college community. You can find more details about the Cavalier Commitment on their website.
You can contact the Office of Admissions at Bossier Parish Community College for admission forms and academic schedules. The contact information is as follows: Office of Admissions, Bossier Parish Community College, 6220 East Texas Street, Bossier City, LA 71111. Phone: 318-678-6000. Fax: 318-678-6389. The college’s website is also a helpful resource.
BPCC is an open admissions institution, which means that anyone above the age of 16, regardless of prior academic preparation, may be fully admitted. However, students must submit an admission application and the required documents before course registration. You can find the complete list of admission requirements on their catalogue website.
As per Louisiana R.S. 17:110, students born after 1956 must provide proof of immunization against measles, mumps, rubella, and tetanus-diphtheria as a condition of enrollment. There are medical or personal exemption options available, but exemptions may lead to exclusion from class and other campus activities in case of an outbreak.
Under the requirements of Louisiana R.S. 17:3151 and the Federal Selective Service Act, all students required to register for the Selective Service should do so. You can verify your official registration date by visiting the Selective Service System website.
BPCC is committed to high standards in accepting transfer credit. They follow commonly accepted principles to recognize coursework from other institutions as collegiate. The specific procedure for transferring credits can be found on their catalog website.
This page contains all the information required by a BPCC Canvas Login Online Portal account user. You can access your Bossier Parish Community College Portal online using this login with PC or App details.
Thank you for visiting our blog; for further information, please visit the UGAELC.
Editorial Note: Bossier Parish Community College does not provide this content. This article has been created for Education Purpose Only; This article is helpful for BPCC Canvas Students.
Check our previously published article on PBSC Canvas.